-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chuck
Sherwood
Sent: March 1, 2005 5:48 AM
To: Digital Divide
Subject: [DDN] [Fwd: [Politech] World Bank report questions size of
"digital divide" [econ]]

To All:  This is the kind of "knownothing" analysis that is being
generated by the World Bank report.  Declan's listserv is read by many
thought leaders and his analysis will contribute to the general
misunderstanding and misinformation about the Digital Divide.  Your
comments should be addressed to him directly at the Politech email
address.

Chuck Sherwood