Dina,

If you don't know about them already, I recommend chatting up the guys
over at Geekcorps.org, it's a non-profit that does a lot of work with
technology in the Accra area. I am not sure if they have what you are
looking for exactly, but i imagine if anyone would, they would. I think
it's a good place to start asking around.

Good luck

-Chris