From: Fred Mindlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Digital Divide Network discussion group<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [DDN] Typing software for Windows
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:43:25 -0800

Is there internet access in the classroom? Does he have internet at home? There are many free online typing tutors, for example

http://www.mrkent.com/typingtutor/index.asp

Cheers, Fred

On Mar 10, 2005, at 7:26 AM, Brian Russell wrote:

Hi all,
I'm looking for some *free* WINDOWS software to help teach BASIC typing
skills on a laptop. This is for a adult student learning to read who is an
absolute beginner with computers. His job requires him to use a computer
occasionally.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
-Brian