At 6:56 PM +0200 4/21/05, J Cravens wrote:
>>Actually, I am rather impressed with blogger.com in this regard.

Blogger.com does not work with my machine -- I'm on a Mactintosh, and have three browsers: MS Explorer 5, Netscape 7.0, and Opera 6.3. Blogger.com does not work with any of them -- it will not let me create an account/login. I wrote tech support and their reply: use a different machine with a higher version of MS Explorer or NetScape. So, I certainly won't be recommending blogger.com to anyone.

Jayne is absolutely correct. I was infuriated about being told, many times, that blogger.com was "fine" for Macs. It's "fine" for OS X, in I.E. (with glitches in Safari and Firefox). It's not fine on 9.5 and older Macs. I know. I operate three of them