Yes. Maybe not "too much", but it's the wrong approach. What's wrong with initiatives like the W3C or www.knowbility.org encouraging designers of web sites to make them accessible to all? It's what was done with modern architecture -- instead of just saying, "Hey, you people with disabilities -- get better assistive tools", we said, "Hey, designers, make your building designs more accessible."

>>We want to cross the digital divide, right

Yes -- so let's focus on educating web designers and promoting initiatives like the W3C, not simply telling people "turn off your style sheets."

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jayne Cravens Bonn, Germany

Services for Mission-Based Orgs