-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Mondesire
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 12:21 PM
To: The Digital Divide Network discussion group
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DDN] Content Management systems...

I got the following question from one of folks on a local edcuation
list/serve and figured I'd post to you wonderfully resourceful here.  I have
cc'd my compatriot and if you'd like to respond to hime directly as opposed
to the group if the details are too specific for the whole group, please do.
Thanks!

Paul Mondesire

Does anyone have any tips for using a Content Management System (CMS) for a
school website?

PS166 currently has a website at ps166.org as do many of the other schools
in the district.

I think that use of a CMS such as Mambo might provide incredible power to
designated parents and teachers to put up their own content and take the
load of a central web admin.

Web hosting plans with free CMSs are now commonly available for as little as
$5/month.