Hi Andy and all on the list.

I joined the group around a year back and was gradually picking up things
then suddenly I got this touching mail from Andy.
I still doubt ... will DDN be the same without him. But one thing is sure,
he has taken DDN to hieght from where its a smooth sail in a rough wheather.
We sincerely hope that he remains as the guiding force for young ones like
me.

Regards

Akif Ahamd
New Delhi (India)

--

This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and