And the seeds gain power as they create more seeds. Which is also
inherent in the mesh capabilities, where I have to take issue with
Taran's comment from another thread:

"OK. I hate to be the myth-slayer here, and I was honestly hoping that
someone else would do it, but laptops with wireless cards - even Windows
XP - can do this. In fact, this was one of the features that Apple
marketers were shouting about a couple of years ago with the confusingly
named 'Airport', and so forth. The mesh network has been done and
continues to be done without Negroponte."

No Taran, the ad hoc networks of most WiFi (Apple and XP) are very
different from true mesh. One computer can share it, but the ones
receiving it cannot then share it further (and so on - there are some
modes in some basestations that allow 2 steps of sharing). And no one
has provided a complete mesh node computer (with keyboard, display,
and user software) for $100. Whether you like it or not, this is a
breakthrough.

Now I have a suggestion. Can we stop the arguing over whether this is
or isn't the perfect solution to the world's problems, and start
building the self guided learning software that will run on this or
some other upcoming open source machine? Let's take the brainpower and
bandwidth being used to prove our points and turn it to raising
someone else up.

End of my mild rant...

Best
Dave