Earlier this year Laura Breeden's team here at EDC did a similar timeline. I know there was a paper version published, but not sure about an electronic version. Anyone recall if it was posted to the list?

ac

Katy E. Pearce wrote:
Hi all,
I am constructing a timeline of the digital divide... Major events that have
contributed in a positive or negative way toward bridging the gap. I have a
pretty good list right now, but would appreciate any suggestions. Please
send me private e-mail, as to not bombard the list.

Thanks!
Katy Pearce

Andy Carvin
Program Director