-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sarena
Seifer
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 12:55 PM
To: CBPR listserv
Subject: [CBPR] Community-Based Research and Disasters Website

Dear CBPR colleagues,

John Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hello everyone!  Here is the web address for a site I am developing for
CBR and disaster related work.
http://ntweb.deltastate.edu/vp_academic/jgreen/Institute_CBR/CBR%20and%2
0Disasters/CBR_and_Disasters_Main_Page.htm

Please feel free to send me web addresses, literature citations and
links,
pictures and announcements you would like included in the page.  Check
it
frequently, as I plan to make updates a few times a week."

John J. Green, Ph.D.
Assistant Prof. Sociology and Community Development
Graduate Coordinator, Community Development
Faculty Associate, Center for Community & Economic Development
Physical Address: 203C Kethley Hall, Delta State University
Mailing Address: Division of Social Sciences
Box 3264, Delta State University
Cleveland, MS  38733
Phone: (662) 846-4069
Fax: (662) 846-4099
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Community-Campus Partnerships for Health is a nonprofit organization
that promotes health through partnerships between communities and
higher educational institutions.  Become a member today at www.ccph.info

CCPH is the Higher Education Senior Program Advisor for the Learn and
Serve America National Service-Learning Clearinghouse.  Visit the
Clearinghouse at www.servicelearning.org

Join CCPH for our 9th Conference, May 31-June 3, 2006 in Minneapolis,
MN!
Register today for 4 days of skill-building, networking & agenda-setting
Help - e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "help"
(don't
include the quotes) in the subject line.