Erie Neighborhood House has created an English and Chinese version of their excellent Spanish language curriculum.

Since they haven't posted their materials yet, we posted the spanish language version with their permission at www.caaelii.org/downloads.htm

We could do the same with their Chinese version but I'm afraid I'm out of town until March 13. Also, the Word documents total 40MB after being zipped so I find it best to convert to a pdf first then zip and then post.

I will email Steve two zipped sections out of five. The Unit 1 Windows section is 5.4 MB and the Unit 2 MS Word Part 1 is 2.5MB. They are the smallest files.

Gideon Jesionowski
Technology Coordinator
CAAELII
Coalition of African, Asian, European and Latino Immigrants of Illinois
4300 N. Hermitage Avenue
Chicago IL 60613
tel 773-248-1019
fax 773-248-1179