-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Meli
Sandler
Sent: March 25, 2006 2:52 AM
To: The Digital Divide Network discussion group
Subject: Re: [DDN] The digital divide and Native Americans

check out the Cradleboard Teaching Project. It might be ctp.org or check
with W.K.Kellogs. They funded a Cradleboard conference here on Kauai a
few years back.Keep me in the loop on what you found out, and if you
need to include Native Hawaiians, drop me a line.
  Meli at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Allison McDermott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all,

Does anybody know of any specific research/articles on the digital
divide regarding Native American nations in the US?

Thanks in advance for any direction, and have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Allison

**************************
Allison McDermott
Pro Bono Net
151 West 30th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
(212) 760-2554 x483
Fax (212) 760-2557
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.LawHelp.org
www.probono.net

Check out our newsletter online:
www.news.probono.net

        Melinda Sandler
  Hawaii Ocean Film Festival
P.O.Box 1228
Hanalei HI 96714

http://hawaiioceanfilmfestival.org

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any
attachments is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  This
e-mail may contain information which is confidential, privileged or
exempt from disclosure.  Further transmission or disclosure of this
information without the permission of the addressee is strictly
prohibited.