Hi Allison:)

If I remember correctly from past round ups the people to talk to are Stan Johnson and Alice Aguilar. I have not see either of them in a while but it would not hurt to ask them especially since EVSC works in states with large Native AMerican populations.

http://www.envsc.org/

You might also try giving these folks a look - http://www.firstnations.org/

Teresa

Allison McDermott wrote:

Hi all,

Does anybody know of any specific research/articles on the digital
divide regarding Native American nations in the US?
Thanks in advance for any direction, and have a great weekend!

Thanks,
Allison

**************************
Allison McDermott