On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:52:03 +0200, Bruno Medeiros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simen Kjaeraas wrote:
As an example, while I'd enjoy seeing code like this, I'm not sure I'd enjoy writing it (Note that I am prone to exaggerations):
 int a = ∅; //empty set, same as "= void"
int[] b = [1,2,3,4,5,6];
a = readInt();

Hum, interesting example, it actually made me realize that 'null' would be an ideal candidate for having a Unicode symbol of it's own. Does anyone have suggestions for a possible one? Preferably somewhat circle-shaped.

Well, we norwegians got the Ø (html entity &Oslash;, Latin-1 character 216) - looks a lot like the empty set symbol.

--
Simen