Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Great! Quick question - are you supporting or considering supporting D2? I looked on the project's home page and couldn't find that information. There's mention of druntime for D2 which makes me hopeful.

Thanks,

Andrei

D2 support in LDC has been started, but it does not have any of D2's features implemented. I believe all that has been done is the frontend added. Last time I checked ldc + d2 would not compile.

I believe that the plan is to make D1 solid (more so than DMD), before moving on to D2. One of the developers might be able to give a more accurate status.