Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"bearophile" <bearophileh...@lycos.com> wrote in message news:h3093m$2mu...@digitalmars.com...
Before adding a feature X let's discuss them, ... If not enough people like a solution then let's not add it.

Something like that was attempted once before. Andrei didn't like what we had to say, got huffy, and withdrew from the discussion. Stay tuned for the exciting sequel where the feature goes ahead as planned anyway, and our protagonists get annoyed that people still have objections to it.

Put yourself in my place. What would you do? Honest. Sometimes I find it difficult to find the right mix of being honest, being technically accurate, being polite, and not wasting too much time explaining myself.

Andrei