Walter Bright wrote:
This will probably be the last OSX 10.5 release, the next should be 10.6.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.047.zip

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.032.zip

Many thanks to the numerous people who contributed to this update.

You can tell it's a good release when you have to do more than a simple merge to get it working with ldc ;)

I've pretty much finished merging dmd 2.032 into ldc, there's one issue remaining though. In statement.c, a new function, os_critsecsize() is used, which the front end now depends upon. With the function being in the back end, the license doesn't permit its inclusion in ldc, which prevents me finalizing this merge. If you're reading this Walter, could you please release the function under a license which will allow inclusion in ldc, or alternatively remove the dependency?

Thanks,

Robert