On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:22:42 +0300, Jeremie Pelletier <jerem...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's been some time since I last posted to this newsgroup, I've been quite busy these past weeks!

Among other things, I started writing an IDE for D from scratch and opened a SourceForge project for it a few minutes ago, I'll also open a dsource project to link to the sf one in the following days.

At first I tried to code it in D using wxD but soon found out the limitations of these bindings, then I tried to write my own wxWidgets bindings which worked great until i realized I was leaking memory like hell

Try to integrate C++ DMD front-end into your IDE, and it will leak a lot more.