On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:41:52 -0300, Matthias Pleh <matthias.p...@gmx.at> wrote:

Am 29.03.2010 18:51, schrieb Robert Jacques:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:24:30 -0300, Matthias Pleh <matthias.p...@gmx.at>
wrote:
Hey all,

as I already posted in D.ide newsgroup, I am working on an improvement
for D support in the codeblocks IDE.
Now I've made a patch and posted it in the codeblocks forum:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,12246.0.html
It would be cool, If there are some D user, whow can try out and test
this patch.

What should be done:
- check out the newest sourcecode of codeblocks
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/codeblocks/trunk
- apply the patch mentioned above
- test the D features and report any bug, comments and wishes in the
same thread as the patch. (remember, this patch is only a start!)
- and of course feel free to send new patches yourself!!

greets
nocide

This looks like a great start. However, I'm not sure which patches I
should apply. The thread has couple of patches by 'bernard' but I can't
seem to find the main patches by nocide. I'm probably blind, but could
you point out where the links should be located? Thanks.

Hello Robert,

you have to log in to see the attached files.
So just register and login :)
Ther are 2 files attached in the 1.post.
* d_win_v2.patch
* d_nix_v2.patch -> for *nix (it's really the same, just *nix lineendings)

If you have further questions, don't hesistate to ask again!

greets
nocide

Thanks. I got a build working and have tested it out. It seems that you've made a substantial change to the default syntax highlighting, both in the terms you use and their settings. Now, most of them I can fix to how I want, but the normal 'selected' settings are substantially better and more complex than a simple foreground and background color. Also, I'd strongly recommend keeping the current code::block standard highlighting if you're planning to have your trunk merged into the mainline tree.