Michael Rynn wrote:
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:06:22 +0200, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to announce the initial release of Visual D, a Visual Studio
package providing both project management and language services for
integration of the D programming language into Visual Studio.

The cv2pdb was already very useful, by itself, but with automatic integration, this should be popular with catchy title as well.

I just uploaded a new installer, that now includes cv2pdb. (The NSIS script language brings you back to the stone-age of programming).

But this means we need a new super fast server at Dsource, because it is awful slow now. I have managed to get the home page once, but nothing else. Connection times out. Is this an onslaught or just a normal breakdown?

dsource was never fast, but I can't tell if its current slowness might be related to this project. No stats available...

---
Michael