I need a better name for ArgList. It originally made sense because because I assumed I be using the tuple like this:
this(ArgList argList)

But then I ended up using it in a load of static foreaches.

I think it would be useful to actually be able to say "static foreach" so that readers (and writers) of the code know for sure what's going on. I seem to remember you starting a thread on that very matter.

bearophile wrote:
#ponce:

I'm not sure how your static foreach is actually static.

It's a foreach on:

template TypeNuple(T, size_t n) {
    static if(n == 0) {
        alias TypeTuple!() TypeNuple;
    }
    else {
        alias TypeTuple!(T,TypeNuple!(T, n-1)) TypeNuple;
    }
}

So with the current D it's a static foreach.

Bye,
bearophile