Jérôme M. Berger wrote:
Walter Bright wrote:
Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 5/15/10 11:00, Walter Bright wrote:
Apple's web site isn't much better, it's got to be the most hard to read
site I've ever encountered. The text is a faint grey on white, of all
things, and the font is so poorly rendered my eyes turn red and painful
after a while reading it. I have to actually select the text in order to
read it. I find this astonishing, am I doing something wrong?
Looking at Apple's developer site and the API reference, for me the
body of the text is black using firefox, some minor parts are in gray.
I'm using firefox. Even on their main
developer.apple.com/iphone/index.action, most of the text is light grey
on white.

        Text is black here. But it is very thin, are you sure this isn't an
anti-aliasing issue?

It's #323232

So I would say it's grey like the one you find in a banana's stone.

http://blog.xkcd.com/2010/05/03/color-survey-results/