On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:13:54 -0400, Robert Jacques <sandf...@jhu.edu> wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:30:43 -0400, Lutger <lutger.blijdest...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great, thank you!

I noticed both std.concurrency and std.json are not (yet?) included in the documentation. Does that have any bearing on their status, are they usable and / or stable?

There are some other modules without documentation like std.openrj and std.perf. Is there a page somewhere that documents their fate? I could only find this one:

http://www.wikiservice.at/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel

I know std.json is buggy and not ready for prime-time yet.

Sorry, spoke a bit too soon. I know there was a bug in an old version of the code-base to do with unicode escape character parsing. I don't know if it got fixed. And I thought I saw a new bug in the code base as I was skimming it, but it turned out not to be an issue.