Aldo Nunez wrote:
I attached a log for a debug session of a sample D debuggee. You can use that as a reference for seeing where LaunchDebugTargets is supposed to end up in the debug engine.

Thanks. That helped me finding that Visual D used quotes on the executable name. Without these, it now works as running from the Addin.

With respect to loading an executable as a project and having a few problems... Were you using Windows XP? I saw those things happen on a friend's Windows XP machine and VS 2005. I haven't been able to debug on that machine, and I haven't been able to figure it out by reviewing the code. I run Vista 64-bit.

Yes, I'm using VS2008 on XP/32. I guess Engine::BindPendingBPsToModule would be a good place to start looking why breakpoints are not resolved...

I'll fix the add-in. That was a blunder from a last minute change in order to check in the code into the dsource depot.

I'll take a look at the VS SDK build dependency. Do you mean including in the Mago tree the needed headers and libraries from the SDK? I'll have to check what the redistribution conditions are. Another thing I need to fix right away are those embarrassing warnings in EED.

I've added the VS SDK inc/idl directories and boost and cpptest include dirs to the global VC include settings (no problems with these), but didn't want to pollute them more with a directory for just stdint.h and inttypes.h. So I've placed these in MaGo's top-level include. Most projects found them there, but some did not. I've downloaded stdint.h and inttypes.h from http://msinttypes.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/, but had to remove some "signed" modifier due to different typedefs elsewhere. So I guess you have a different source for these.