On 22-11-2010 19:10, Russel Winder wrote:
On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 01:50 +0000, bioinfornatics wrote:
hello community,
I have start a project for generate easily a build system for D
project. Currently in d world everyone use his own build system for
build a new project with a new system is a bit hard for everyone, for
debug  same thing. My tool generate
makefile system for your project in one command:

Not entirely true.  Many people use make even though it is past it's
"use by" date.  Many people use SCons, many others use Waf, and some use
CMake.

GIven that your system is a Makefile manager, you problably need to
argue why a new system and not add-ins to CMake -- which is now the
default makefile manager system.

Did I miss a memo? I never heard of CMake, and suddenly it's the default?

L.