I've released D:YAML 0.4 . This release brings mostly updates to keep compatibility with DMD 2.057 and bugfixes (in particular, compilation on 32bit
works now). The constructor API has also been simplified.

Any custom YAML types (structs and classes serialized directly from/to YAML nodes) now need to define the opCmp operator. This is used to detect duplicates and will be used for faster access to data in unordered maps in future. (AAs were used previously, but caused bugs) If this turns out to be too impractical, and if Phobos gets a usable hash map, I might use that in future -
which would still require toHash and opEquals, though.

API documentation, tutorials and examples were updated to reflect the changes,
and slightly improved.

See CHANGES.txt in the source package for detailed information.

Again, the API is unstable and might change in future.