On 2/29/12 11:58 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Sorry if I sent twice, it is so easy to hit the
wrong button on things.

On Wednesday, 29 February 2012 at 17:32:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
So the idea is to make an entire subset of D convertible to Javascript?

Yeah, and I'm pretty much there - I just built a
little sort program with std.algorithm to it, which
is pretty cool.

Saw that - pretty amazing.

The motivation sounds great. I think one area of focus going forward might be defining precisely the subset of D supported (e.g. I suppose pointer semantics would be difficult). I presume most of Safe D would be supported, but there's no formal definition of that either :o). Si this area is ripe for development.

Andrei