On Thursday, 8 March 2012 at 09:05:05 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 March 2012 at 20:02:57 UTC, Zach the Mystic wrote:
https://github.com/zachthemystic/ddmd-clean/

By the way, in compilers, »code generation« is commonly used to refer to the generation of machine code; so using the term to refer to .di file generation/pretty-printing could be misleading for some (it was for me, at least^^).

David

I'm sorry. I see your point. I guess I'll call it pretty-printing, although it also occurred to me to call it "disparsing", which then humorously led to the notion "dyslexing". Wait, did I spell that right? :-)