Now, there is interest in having a D parser and lexer in Phobos. I don't know if your version will fit the bill (e.g. it must have a range-based API), but we need one at some point. The original idea was to more or less directly port
dmd's lexer and parser with some adjustments to the API as necessary
(primarily to make it range-based). But no one has had the time to complete such a project yet (I originally volunteered to do it, but I just haven't had
the time).

I did wrote a complete D lexer some time ago. I'd consider it a little too CTFE heavy for phobos though.
https://gist.github.com/1255439 - generic lexer generator
https://gist.github.com/1262321 - D lexer