On 18-04-2012 11:00, Trass3r wrote:
I think the problem of ~100 open pull requests needs to be faced
better. People that see their patches rot in that list probably don't
feel rewarded enough to submit more patches.

So true. I won't do any further work if it's in vain anyway.
Also I regularly have to rebase my one cause of conflicts, which is
annoying.

I really wonder what Walter's doing. Is he still running the whole
testsuite instead of relying on the autotester?

Just looking at the auto tester, there seems to be tons of stuff that can readily be merged...

--
- Alex