On 09/10/2012 04:56 PM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Nice to see a GTK3 gtkd release!
Also nice to see GTK Builder support. Is there a gtk builder example
which shows how to connect signals? I guess connectSignalsFull should
work, but it's a little cumbersome. Will connectSignals work?

connectSignals should work, one problem with both connectSignals and connectSignalsFull is that the functions need to be extern(C) and the parameters are the bare C Gtk structs and not the GtkD classes.

(I'd check this, but the github download isn't working)

I've reuploaded the file, it seems to be working now.

BTW: Will we get nicer documentation?

Not any time soon.

--
Mike Wey