On 2012-09-10 19:38, Mike Wey wrote:

connectSignals should work, one problem with both connectSignals and
connectSignalsFull is that the functions need to be extern(C) and the
parameters are the bare C Gtk structs and not the GtkD classes.

I have no idea how these signals work in Gtk but should it be possible to create a template mixin that wraps a D method. The template would mixin an static extern(C) method that converts the Gtk structs to GtkD classes. I assume there's some way to pass an extra data parameter to a signal, this could contain an instance of a class.

--
/Jacob Carlborg