On 9/9/12, nazriel <s...@dzfl.pl> wrote:
> Anyways, for those who wonder how will Gtk3 apps look at Windows:
> http://blogs.gnome.org/alexl/2012/03/27/moar-windows-themes/

Only with theming though, classic mode is not supported (yet).

It does have some visual bugs. Text overflows buttons, the menu text
isn't displayed properly (it needs to have inverted foreground when
selected), checkboxes flash blue in the background when selected,
spinbuttons aren't properly themed (they say it's on purpose), the
file chooser is still GTK and the text input boxes don't seem to
follow system settings when it comes to blink rate.

Most of these are fixable I guess. Except the file picker which
probably won't be replaced, but might be replaceable with system calls
in custom user classes.

Anyway it's not too shabby. It's great that we have a multiplatform
library that's up to date. Thanks GtkD devs!