On Tuesday, 13 November 2012 at 01:08:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
Update - we've crossed $20K! At this point we're one major backer away from achieving the goal, and we're looking at a number of options. Please share with your friends and coworkers, and bring the discussion up with your employer's managers and recruiters. It should be an easier case to make now that among 107 backers we have sold out 20 early bird seats and 3 sponsorships before even having published a conference program.

We will make this happen!

Andrei

I was about to donate, but after creating the accounts I found
out paying is only possible with a credit card.
Is there another way I can donate $25 (or $50+ if you can send a
shirt to the EU)?