Great news, keep up the good work!

Last month I used previous version to make a simple online app for one contest. I developed in Windows and deployed in Linux (a small VPS, installed dmd from some package and vibe.d from the zip archive). I had only a few hours to make that app and everything worked very smoothly. The app is still running and after a few weeks of work its memory usage is still just a few MBs, and CPU load was always close to 0% (I don't have much traffic there though). Thank you for a great product!

My only nuisance was a clash of some DLLs in the path between vibe.d and Visual-D. After adding vibe.d dir to system path Visual-D started to crash. Have to keep them separated.