On 13-01-06 2:52 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Pierre Rouleau <prouleau...@gmail.com
<mailto:prouleau...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    So, again, this is why I was asking whether you guys thought it
    would be a good idea for me to start a discussion somewhere in one
    of the D mailing lists, to gather the list of new features planned
    for the future (unless something like that already exists, but I did
    not find it) and get something going to create a running list.

You could start by a thread for 2.061: what's new, in a human-readable
format.

Should I post it in D.announce or somewhere else?

--
/Pierre Rouleau