On 1/7/2013 12:12 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-01-07 20:54, Walter Bright wrote:

It's pretty clear where we'll be going with this. We'll be abandoning OS
X versions older than 10.7.

Would it be a bad idea and do what the dynamic linker does in the druntime to
support TLS? This would make it work on Mac OS X 10.6.

I don't think it's worth the effort. We don't have the resources to expend on platforms that are already obsolete.

I don't know enough about the Mac ecosystem to know when we can pull the
plug on that.

Me neither. Mac OS X 10.6 was released August 28, 2009. There have been two
major releases since then.

Sounds like we can pull the plug.