On 2013-01-07 11:14, Robert Clipsham wrote:

Note that this no longer appears to be the case, at least with clang (OS
X 10.7.5):

Mac OS X Lion (10.7) got support for TLS. But that means that the whole TLS needs to be redone in the compiler (output data to correct segments and similar) and in the runtime. The compiler would also need to be able to fallback to emulating as it currently does or we will loose the support for Mac OS X 10.6. Alternatively it might be possible to run the "real" TLS on Mac OS X 10.6 but then we would need to implement some parts of the dynamic linker into the D runtime.

--
/Jacob Carlborg