Hi everyone,

Just released another bunch of bug fixes & solved issues
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=840

May I ask you how long you have to wait for phobos stuff to pop
up in the completion list after you launched Mono-D?
I've just installed a non-virtual Mint and had to experience wait
very long until stuff like std showed up.. but here on my Windows
machine, it just takes ~3 seconds to parse everything + UFCS
preparation, so at least as half as long as it takes on the Linux
installation..wth?

I've compiled all the stuff manually to check where some
fundamental reasons are located for this - it ran faster (but
still not fast enough) after I disabled multi-threading! Whereas
on Windows, I actually established a multi-threaded environment
for all the analysis tasks!? -- Mad stuff.
What's really interesting is that it takes about 170-200 ms to
parse std.datetime on both platforms - so not really different at
all. Again, mad stuff.  Anyway I've always thought everything
would be fine with the analysis performance - even on my small
Netbook rig from 2011 that is driven by a tiny 1.66 GHz Atom CPU
with Win7 on it only takes 5 seconds for everything - even less
than Mono takes for parsing phobos with 2(!) threads..
Still troubleshooting so far..

Oh, and please keep reporting issues - just raging silently and
immediately uninstalling the addin isn't making it better at all!
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues