On Monday, 11 February 2013 at 03:18:41 UTC, F i L wrote:
Yeah it takes probably 20-40 seconds on my Phenom II X4 920 (Arch Linux 64). Haven't MonoD on Windows (or Mac) in awhile, so I haven't noticed any difference. I think MonoDevelop on Windows actually uses MS .NET (not Mono).. could be wrong about that, but if it's true, that could be the reason for the slow down (Mono is much slower than MS .Net).

Thanks for the update!

I've got to step deeper into this, I guess. Parsing phobos & druntime & ufcs args in MonoDevelop took 1.8 seconds, a last test in D-IDE resulted in 1.7 seconds..awkwardly strange!