On 5/6/13 6:37 PM, Carl Sturtivant wrote:

Yes, I will be teaching CSci 1902 in D during the eight week summer term.

As CSci 1902 is being taught in the summer, there will only be about 60
students instead two or three times as many during Spring or Fall semester.

Without Ali's book to support the use of D taught in class, this would
be difficult. TDPL will be an optional but highly recommended text as well.

At some point when I post a syllabus I'll connect this thread to it.

Carl.

This is awesome! I'm sure I speak on behalf of the entire community that we'd be happy to help with anything you need.

Some feedback on what was easy/difficult for students to grasp, common patterns of success, failure, false friends etc. would be invaluable.

Andrei