On 5/12/2013 3:49 AM, John Colvin wrote:
As frustrating as it is for non-attending enthusiasts like myself, I'd say stick
with the current schedule. The marketing checks out.

So far, it's been a big success on Reddit doing it this way. I've also seen a number of comments on Reddit and Hacker News to the effect of people showing a renewed interest in D.

There's also the issue Andrei brought up about the speakers having worked hard on their presentations, and they each deserve their day in the sun. Spacing them out does that.