On 5/14/13 7:29 PM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Walter Bright, el 12 de May a las 11:42 me escribiste:
On 5/12/2013 3:49 AM, John Colvin wrote:
As frustrating as it is for non-attending enthusiasts like myself, I'd say stick
with the current schedule. The marketing checks out.

So far, it's been a big success on Reddit doing it this way. I've
also seen a number of comments on Reddit and Hacker News to the
effect of people showing a renewed interest in D.

There's also the issue Andrei brought up about the speakers having
worked hard on their presentations, and they each deserve their day
in the sun. Spacing them out does that.

As a speaker, as I said before, what would make me happy is to make my
talk available as soon as possible. So, at least in my personal case,
the "day in the sun" argument doesn't apply :)

My aim here is to do the best for the D community.

Andrei