On 2013-05-13 18:04, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

I am happy with any reasonable schedule, including the current.  3 a
week is max.

BTW, this whole "I need it now" mentality reminds me of my first days of
having a TiVo.

My wife and I liked law and order (the show, but also the real thing
too), and TiVo has a way to record all episodes (no repeats) of a
specific show name, on any channel.  We set it up.

We were getting about 4-5 hours PER DAY of "Law and Order" to watch.  In
about 4 days, I remember coming home and seeing 4 more hours and saying,
"aw crap, we have four hours of TV to watch"  When it became a chore, we
deleted the "season pass".

That's a bit much. I used to watch three episodes, around 40 minutes each, at once. Now I only have time for one episode. But I still get to see one per day.

--
/Jacob Carlborg