On Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 18:48:19 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 5/11/2013 3:39 AM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
a new version of Visual D is long overdue, so finally it is released. In addition to the usual fixes of bugs and regressions, the major highlights of
this version are

This deserves a much higher profile. Few people know about it.

Can you write a brief article about Visual D? Then we can link to it, and post it on Reddit.

I agree with Walter.
I am not using Visual-D myself (Not Windows user) but questions about IDEs are popping up very frequently both on Reddit, Newsgroup and IRC channel.

Good article could make things more clean in this area.