On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 22:39:28 UTC, Flamaros wrote:
On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 12:55:29 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 17.05.2013 19:43, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

On 12.05.2013 20:48, Walter Bright wrote:
On 5/11/2013 3:39 AM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
a new version of Visual D is long overdue, so finally it is released. In addition to the usual fixes of bugs and regressions, the major
highlights of
this version are

This deserves a much higher profile. Few people know about it.

Can you write a brief article about Visual D? Then we can link to it,
and post it on Reddit.

I'm lagging behind on documentation anyway, so if I find the time, I'll
try to do it as an article.

Probably a bit late, but here is a short article about the new version with some bias towards "Unittesting and code coverage analysis with Visual D": http://www.dsource.org/projects/visuald/wiki/News36

I missed that, it's a good remainder, thank you.

It certainly help a lot the community.

I followed indications, lst files are correctly generated for the code coverage, but I don't have the coloration in the editor. Can be because my application crash when exiting?