On Thursday, 16 May 2013 at 08:08:37 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, but I think there is a problem with the forum software (I guess you are reading the NG using the web forums?). My client properly set the In-Reply-To: header. I checked manually the e-mail you replied to and have the correct Message-ID: of the post I was
replying to in the In-Reply-To: header.

The problem is with Mailman, which is used to provide access to the newsgroups in the form of a mailing list. Mailman rewrites message IDs, so a mailing list user replying to a mailing list user will break threading.

Sidenote: your client does not support format=flowed, which causes text quoted from your posts to appear jagged.