On Thursday, 13 June 2013 at 07:31:04 UTC, Don wrote:
Actually not. I'm just opposed to any work on them right now. The point is that all of those things are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS if the IDE crashes. It's not just "a bug". It's an absolute showstopper, and I'm begging the community to do something about it.
Fix the crashes, and then we can talk.

What IDEs are crashing for you?

Visual Studio constantly crashes for me at work, and I can imagine MonoDevelop and Eclipse being similar, but simpler editors like Sublime Text, TextMate, vim, emacs etc. shouldn't crash. I've been using Sublime Text for years now and I don't think it has ever crashed.