On Thursday, 13 June 2013 at 08:16:56 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
Visual Studio constantly crashes for me at work, and I can imagine MonoDevelop and Eclipse being similar, but simpler editors like Sublime Text, TextMate, vim, emacs etc. shouldn't crash. I've been using Sublime Text for years now and I don't think it has ever crashed.

I am quite surprised to hear this is an issue at all btw. Neither Mono-D nor Eclipse DDT have never crashed for me on my smallish sources. And I just can't imagine D syntax highlighting crashing vim or emacs :)

Mono-D has had update issues thanks to MonoDevelop upstream but that is somewhat different story.