On 7/30/13 11:13 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/30/2013 2:59 AM, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
I just want to point out that being so much people getting this wrong
(and even fighting to convince other people that the wrong
interpretation is right) might be an indication that the message you
wanted to give in that blog is not extremely clear :)

It never occurred to me that anyone would have any difficulty
understanding the notion of "speed". After all, we deal with it every
day when driving.

And when applying the engine brake. Today, I reduced my speed by engine braking by 50%!

Andrei